Sunday, September 7, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog?

I've been going back and forth with this question for the past 3 months or so and I finally decided to make that big step to the world of Blogging.


My main reason for blogging is to have an outlet to showcase my products. It's been over a year and I have yet to finish my business website. I realize that a year is a long time but to be honest, I didn't realize how hard it would be to formulate wordings and capture pictures that would set my products apart from others.

So I've decided to blog until I finally "get it together" and get out of this "writer's block," I will blog my adventures, (soap and candle adventures), among other things and maybe the words will come together to get my site done. Afterall, I do need to post something meaningful in this blog, right? ;-)

I hope not to bore you all to death, and I hope to keep the topics interesting. Any questions, feedback, or suggestions are welcome, I'll try my best to respond to all, as time allows and eventually I'll open up my website but until then I will be an "self-proclaimed" Blogger ;-)

BTW, If you would like to take on the challenge of helping me with my site feel free to leave me an post.

Until next time....

















6 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad you joined. I look forward to reading your blog :)

Jadewicks Home Goodness said...

Yes, welcome! :)

It's quite the addiction when you make it a priority. I do mine in phases. haha Look forward to reading more on yours!

Christine

Suds to Love said...

Welcome to the blogging community! I'm really looking forward to trying your soaps from the swap.

egassner said...

Yay! Blogging is sooo fun. And addictive too! It IS a great outlet for all your products. I can't wait to see it all!

Paula said...

Hi, Pam:

Yes, blogging requires a commitment. That is how you build a following. You might start out with Twitter. It is easier to be consistent with. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/paulanq if you would like to see how it works. Be Blessed!

Itiel said...

Hey there. I don't blog as much as the enthusiast, but when I do it is definitely from the soul. I keep two blogs, business and home education (family). I enjoy it, but I stopped feeling "bad" when I did not post on a daily or weekly basis. I have a business to grow and a family to take care of!! LOL Don't we all (most of us). So all in all, I do blog, I enjoy it, and I am on my way to start cleaning it up.

On a sincere note, please let me know if I can be of assistance to you with your site or blog.

((Hugs))